Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss or chapstick?

for grlz !!!!!!! :)Lip gloss or chapstick?
I prefer lipgloss cuz it glides on easily and u can find ALOT more shades in lipgloss than in chapstick and you can find it in different consistencies. For example, some brands r more liquidy, while others are thicker, jus depends on wut u prefer. There are lipglosses out there for all your needs, whether it be to enhance lip volume, add color, add moisture, or simply have that extra sheen/shine on ur lips. There r perfect lipglosses out there for everyones needs. Now chapstick is good when ur lips get really dry and flaked, but thats all i would use it for. In general, lipgloss is better cuz they have more variety for people to chose from, and they make ur lips prettier! =) ...Hope this helpsLip gloss or chapstick?
Well, it depends on which one you prefer/ feels good to you! I myself love lipgloss for shopping, or a night on the town. but, when I go to the mountians to ski, there is very high altitude, therefor making my lips very chapped and dry. In that particular situation, I most definately use chapstick, but for anyother occasion, i love the moisture, shine, color, and glossyness of lipgloss! But again, you should put your question to the test; try on some chap stick, then try on some lipgloss; which one feels most comfortable on YOUR lips?!
lip gloss definitely- unless I suddenly become someone that likes to be all outdoorsy and hike up mountains and stuff then I will always stay away from chapstick. It's only for ppl with chapped lips and I don't remember ever having chapped lips.
lip gloss all the way! It looks much better but if your lips are chaped you than put chapstick on under lip gloss. I do that anyways because it is better for your lips.
Lipgloss for everyday (be careful not to swallow! If DOESN'T taste like the flavor!)


Chapstick for chaped lips!
I use both. It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm out doing sports or something like that it's chapstick. Anytime that I need a bit of makeup it's lipgloss because I hate lipstick.
LIP GLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!鈥? only the moisterizing kind, though.
Gloss, it makes your lips feel AND look good.


Chap stick feels good, but has no ';pretty'; look to it at all.
I like 'em both! I actually like to put on the chapstick first and then the lipgloss over it :]
Lip gloss.


It's annoying to wear it sometimes, but it looks soo much better. =]
chapstick!!


i love smooth soft lips rather than shiny and sticky
CHAPSTiCK!!!!


LiPSTiCK iS ALL STiCKy %26amp;%26amp; GROSS!!!!!


EWww...
both!


chapstick normally


but when your going out


gloss for sure
i use lipgloss more often....


but i use chapstick if my lips are chapped or they hurt
Chapstick then lip gloss on top.
chapstick all the way!!!!!! lip gloss looks stupid and like u tried wayy too hard
lip gloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • myspace quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism