Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats your favorite lip gloss brand??

SMACKERS!


i love them.Whats your favorite lip gloss brand??
My favorite brand is kind of a lesser known one. Its called ';Jesse's Girl';.





It was only 5 dollars for a tube (although its rather small). It stays on for HOURS and every color smella fanitly of vanilla.





Not to mention, i guaruntee nobody will have the same lip gloss as you.





You can get it pretty much anywhere.





hope i helped! :)Whats your favorite lip gloss brand??
i am in love with the lip gloss that u buy at Bath and Body Works. it is amazing, its so thick so it feels good on your lips and it conditions them! u should definatley try it, it makes ur lips look nice and plump :) it stays on for hours!! and its not expenisive, only about $8
MAC. Wide variety of colours and look great.





Also, Juicy Tubes never fail me! So cute and fruity.
i like beauty rush from victorias secret an smackers but i like beauty rush the best its not sticky or any thing!
I have to say MAC%26gt; I love the colours and the one with shimmer look amazing and the plumpers too! :)
I always go to MAC's Lustre Glasses...


Theyre not too sticky like some other brands.





But Chanel lipglosses SMELL SO GOOD!
I love Lancome Juicy tubes and Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush
Victoria secerts beauty rush 5$$$





or la colors 1$$$
I love M.A.C lip gloss.


The Lip Glass I lova as well
stila, there isnt one gloss that i dont love :]
I really like the Coach brand lipgloss.





I'm in love with it!
any of the mac lipgloss's are great and they last long. i love their russian red
Stila
MAC is amazing!!
M.A.C and Dior.
I like M.A.C.
beauty rush
Chanel or Dior or M.A.X (not MAC)
lancome juicy tubes!!!!
Wet N' Wild. I love the shine
loreal parise...
i like sackers, its great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism