Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss,,please answer?

roll-on lip gloss


do you like them


why or why not


:)


thank you so much


this is something i really want to know and add details and tips if you have any:)


thanksLip gloss,,please answer?
No not a fan of roll-on. I like burts beesLip gloss,,please answer?
I dont like them because its usually plastic, well i dont hate them i just dont perfer them it kinda annoying and it an snag on your lips and i just dont really like them
I'm really more of a chapstick person, myself, because I don't like looking shiny, and lip gloss makes my lips chapped.
Um... I never had a mold problem, but no, I don't like them. They are messy and don't seem very sanitary.
If your younger than 18 and you want to put make up on you should stick with lip gloss....
I like chap stick, or lip balm. My favorite brands are Burt's Bees, Soft Lips, and Carmex.
hahaha um no i dont they dont work as good as id like
no, not really


i like stila lip glos, its the BEST :)
nope, it runs out to fast





and it can mold! did ya know that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism