Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried lip plumpers and they worked for you- like the lip-gloss type products(not fillers or injects

I have tried a lip gloss plumper and I really didn't like the way it made my lips feel. It didn't exactly tingle - it just made my lips feel funny for about an hour. I find it's better to just rub my lips with a damp washcloth before I apply lipstick/gloss. That helps give your lips a full and even look.Has anyone tried lip plumpers and they worked for you- like the lip-gloss type products(not fillers or injects
I like Rimmel volume boost lip gloss..they got alot of colors and it does make your lips look good..it also doesnt really tingle or nething.Has anyone tried lip plumpers and they worked for you- like the lip-gloss type products(not fillers or injects
Its great 4 me cos i love lip gloss!
Do not use it! It is extremely dangerous and can cause skin cancer!
i've tried this lip plumper that is sold by some Ebay seller and it worked wonderful. unlike any brand name products that you would find from Sephora, this works even better than this lip plumper I've once bought from victoria secret for over $23..you may email me if you want further information about it. :]
I have tried what is called ';lip venom'; by Du Wop. It isn't the cheapest but I liked it. Made lips fuller and and it was noticeable. Type lip venom into your search engine and see of you may like to give it a try. I think it may be under the Sephoria line but not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism