Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lip gloss help!!!?

I have been looking but cannot make up my mind about which lip gloss to purchase. I am considering buying a Lancome lip gloss but I wanted other opinions. What is your favorite kind of lip gloss? I also bought a dark brown Victoria;s Secret lip gloss but it is more of a glitter. I want something that will give my lips a little color. Any opinions? Thanks!Lip gloss help!!!?
i have a $17 estee lauder lip gloss and a $7 vs strawberry fizz lip gloss.


the estee lauder one is much thicker and doesnt smell as good.


the vs strawberry fizz is my favorite. get it from victorias secret.Lip gloss help!!!?
Lancome Juicy Tubes really have color! I have one in sun bronze and it smells yummy! Oh yeah! Try Bonne Bell Lip Lites (it even has flavors) in their website: bonnebell.com
philosophy the supernatural lip gloss





This really is a mistake-proof lip gloss. It adds a hint of color (the pink is the perfect, natural shade of pink) and subtle gloss that's heavy enough to stay put for a while. If you're looking for a dramatic lip gloss this might not be it. But if you want a little color and sheen and younger looking lips this is great. And it goes with everything.
the lipgloss that i use all the time is:





Maybelline shiny-licious





-they come in a variety of different flavours and colors





-it goes on your lips really smoothly, and doesn't have that sticky gross feeling on your lips that other lip glosses give you.





-you can buy it at the drugstore, walmart, target, basically anywhere that sells make-up.





-it costs about 6 or 7 dollars.





I strongly recommend it =)





-Jessica%26lt;33
i have the vs lip gloss and i love it.


it smells %26amp; tastes good


and its glittery and shiny


the only thing i would say i dont like about it is that its sticky.


other than that, its an amazing lip gloss.
I LOVE my Lip Tox Sheer!!!!!!!!!!! It has real diamond dust in it!!!! Bee-Luscious makes it and it is VERY shiny. Go to www.beeroyalproducts.com and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism